We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the Mediabrands Data & Technology team as a Entry Level Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for general ledger accountability, financial reporting, and managing day to day financial operations. This opportunity will kick-start your career in media finance and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
What You Will Do
- Support Controller with monthly close process including timely preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statements and supporting work papers.
- Process Remarketing Asset sales transactions.
- Maintain and manage Remarketing Asset logs/records & prepare revenue calculation.
- Set up & perform Media & Accounting System maintenance by processing New Client, Vendor & Deal Requests.
- Prepare Intercompany Forms to ensure adequate persuasive evidence is obtained for revenue recognition purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Associate's degree or work related experience.
- 0-1 years Accounting/Finance experience.
- Exposure to journal entries, month-end reconciliations, AP/AR and other accounting areas.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great communication skills as there will be significant interaction with other departments and agencies within our organization.
- Ability to multitask.
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excel required - (pivot tables, spreadsheets, vlookup, etc.).
- Microsoft Access, Hyperion and SAP is a plus.
- Media experience is a plus.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
New York (United...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.