We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the IPG Mediabrands team as an Associate. In this role you will assist in the media planning process from development through implementation. As an Associate you will create, innovate, and guide the planning process. This entry-level opportunity will kick-start your career in media and provides the chance to partner with a leading brand that brings the worlds of entertainment and tech together.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with consumer and media strategists and investment specialists to help build a media plan, while also handling day-to-day client requests.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research to develop consumer insights and budget allocations.
- Compile research data to help the planning teams ensure client is reaching target audience.
- Learn to utilize syndicated sources, programs, and master basic media math.
- Develop tactical components of client media campaigns, such as flow charts, spreadsheets, and budget summaries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous internship in related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for media/advertising.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Proficiency at MS Suite - Excel, Word, PowerPoint - Advanced Excel is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and be a team player.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Los Angeles (United...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.