Orion has an entry-level role for an Assistant Negotiator on the National Activation team. The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in the day-to-day stewarding of media activity, General Market and Direct Response, on assigned clients for the integrated team. The Assistant is required to update client documents and assist in the development and negotiation of media plans. Additionally, he/she is required to learn and know the procedures and processes of the day to day stewardship of the assigned accounts.
What You Will Do
- Develop effective negotiation skills.
- Assist in inputting and tracking media buys.
- Analyze and negotiate makegoods/changes to schedules.
- Handle ad-hoc client requests.
- Become a media partner expert - sharing marketplace knowledge.
- Manage the posting process by analyzing and monitoring network schedules and performances.
- Review billing discrepancies with buyers and resolve in a timely manner.
- Compile research data to advise recommendations.
- Develop audience estimates for programming.
- Establish a positive and professional working relationship with all Orion staff, media vendors, partner agencies and clients.
- Recommend new ways of more efficiently managing and maintaining clients’ schedules and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- Previous internship in related field strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for media/advertising.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to be flexible and be a team player.
- Energetic self-starter with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
New York (United...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.