What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
A Management Consultant is a versatile role, one that has core skills with the ability to adapt well to change, but also to leverage off various tools and technologies in order to deliver in the toughest environments.
The growth of an IQbusiness Intern maybe in one or many of the below skill sets:
- Business Analysis, Process Engineering, Project Management.
- Accounting, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Data (Engineering, Analysis and Analytics).
- Customer Experience, CRM Platforms.
- Change Management, Agility, Learning and Development.
IQbusiness is different, we walk differently, we talk differently, we even look different, but that’s what makes us unique. We’re our own kind of genuine and we expect to see how genuine you are. If you become a part of IQbusiness these are some of our expectations.
- IQbusiness is more than just a business, it’s about making a difference within the IQbusiness community but also externally to everyone we interact with.
- Be a part of the bigger picture, attend workshops and bootcamps, go the extra mile and join an initiative, put yourself out there to create a name for yourself.
- There are many opportunities to get involved across projects and environments within IQbusiness. The more exposure one obtains the better the journey of upskilling and understanding will be. Look for the below areas to advance.
- Client project - Shadowing and/or supervised project delivery. Learning and applying specific methods, tools and techniques to help deliver on a project to a client.
- Internal Project/Support - Engage internally with IQbusiness and learn how the business functions. Assist and add value to help in attaining the strategic goals. Support in the day to day by always being open to a learning experience.
- Cross Functional - Diversify your knowledge and skills by engaging and learning across environments and projects. Show adaptability and impetus by taking on different projects and be able to show resolve in finding a solution.
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or final year undergraduate Degree.
- Completed Matric.
- Interest in hands on business consulting and implementation.
- Ability to travel locally between IQbusiness and our clients, if required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm