What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to allow passionate and enthusiastic graduate software developers the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consulting and technology based training and garner valuable experience, by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
We believe and follow strong Agile practices and DevOps principles. Successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software, across backend, frontend and fullstack development, in compliance with best practice coding standards, current technology stack and technical design.
We foster a solid culture of learning, mentoring and knowledge sharing. Through our program you will be supported in your growth and learning by engaging in practical experience, tool and technology exposure and current forms of educational training.
IQbusiness is different, we walk differently, we talk differently, we even look different, but that’s what makes us unique. We’re our own kind of genuine and we expect to see how genuine you are. If you become a part of IQbusiness these are some of our expectations.
- IQbusiness is more than just a business, it’s about making a difference within the IQbusiness community but also externally to everyone we interact with.
- Be a part of the bigger picture, attend workshops and bootcamps, go the extra mile and join an initiative, put yourself out there to create a name for yourself.
- There are many opportunities to get involved across projects and environments within IQbusiness. The more exposure one obtains the better the journey of upskilling and understanding will be. Look for the below areas to advance.
- Client project - Shadowing and/or supervised project delivery. Learning and applying specific methods, tools and techniques to help deliver on a project to a client.
- Internal Project/Support - Engage internally with IQbusiness and learn how the business functions. Assist and add value to help in attaining the strategic goals. Support in the day to day by always being open to a learning experience.
- Cross Functional - Diversify your knowledge and skills by engaging and learning across environments and projects. Show adaptability and impetus by taking on different projects and be able to show resolve in finding a solution.
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or final year in Information Technology, Computer Science OR MCDP Degree.
- Preferably BSc Degree in Computer Science from a Recognized University.
- Completed Matric.
- Ability to adhere to coding Standards.
- Knowledge of industry coding standards /guidelines.
- Ability to travel locally between IQbusiness and our clients, if required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm