Kick start your career with IQ-EQ - At IQ-EQ, it’s who you are that makes the difference. We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but what we do look for is a desire to learn, as well as personal interests that show how you can bring something different to IQ-EQ.
We are looking for authentic, bold, and collaborative people, excited by challenges and see change as an opportunity to do something great. Join our 2021 Trainee Discovery Programme. You are a new graduate and willing to develop your skills and learn new ones along the way. Our 2021 Graduate Programme is the perfect way to start.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Enrolling In This Programme Will Offer You The Opportunity To:
- Explore different areas of our business.
- Enroll in advanced technical training from an accredited institution.
- Experience on-the-job coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Obtain hands-on exposure in advanced technology in the fields of Fund and Corporate Administration.
- Develop a career path and get opportunities for internal assignments.
What You Will Do
- After covering the training sessions, the new graduate communicate independently with clients on routine operational matters and will be able to resolve issues that have no immediate impact on the client relationship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Law/Law and Management/Partly ICSA Qualification and aspire to work as Company Secretary.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Law, Management
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm