Kick start your career with IQ-EQ. At IQ-EQ, it’s who you are that makes the difference. We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but what we do look for is a desire to learn, as well as personal interests that show how you can bring something different to IQ-EQ.
We are looking for authentic, bold, and collaborative people, excited by challenges and see change as an opportunity to do something great. Join our 2021 Trainee Discovery Programme. You are a new graduate and willing to develop your skills and learn new ones along the way. Our 2021 Graduate Programme is the perfect way to start.
Enrolling In This Programme Will Offer You The Opportunity To:
- Explore different areas of our business.
- Enroll in advanced technical training from an accredited institution.
- Experience on-the-job coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Obtain hands-on exposure in advanced technology in the fields of Fund and Corporate Administration.
- Develop a career path and get opportunities for internal assignments.
What You Will Do
- After covering the training sessions, the new graduate will be responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities (except the review) and will be proficient at all aspects of fund accounting.
- The graduate will communicate directly with clients on routine operational matters ensuring that all contact enhances the level of service provided.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have a Degree in Accounting/Partly ACCA or ACA Qualification and aspires to be an Accountant.
- All work delivered will be accurate, well-presented and meet quality standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Mauritius (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm