What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
The Change environment focuses on assisting organizations with meeting their business objectives. By overseeing the OD and Change landscape, we focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organizational structures. By working with various levels of stakeholder, we drive faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency around changes impacting employees, to keep business disruption to a minimum.
- Client project - Shadowing and/or supervised project delivery. Learning and applying specific methods, tools and techniques to help deliver on a project to a client.
- Internal Project/Support - Engage internally with IQbusiness and learn how the business functions. Assist and add value to help in attaining the strategic goals. Support in the day to day by always being open to a learning experience.
- Cross Functional - Diversify your knowledge and skills by engaging and learning across environments and projects. Show adaptability and impetus by taking on different projects and be able to show resolve in finding a solution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or final year Diploma/Degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or Social Sciences (as a preferred line of study).
- Completed Matric.
- Interest in people and business and how to create synergies between the two.
- Passion to learn various methods and tools that help guide the change landscape.
- Must want to be a consultant and engage on various projects and with various clients.
- Ability to travel locally and cross border.
- Comfortable with a hybrid working model.
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management, Psychology and Counselling
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 6:00 pm