What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, a Proudly South African management consulting firm focused on growing people and business in South Africa?
Our programme is designed to give passionate and enthusiastic graduates the opportunity to hone their abilities through various forms of consultant training and garner valuable experience by exposing them to the workplace, through internal and external project engagements.
The Data Platforms team within IQbusiness is a well-formed collaborative space, that focusses on the end to end Data value chain. Graduates interested in this area will need to be passionate about wanting to explore Data as a whole, either from a Technology, Insights, Analytics or Data Enablement perspective.
Our Data Consultants, focus on best practice, best suited tooling, governance and management of data and look and new and more innovative ways of delivering best solutions to our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or final year Diploma/Degree in Technology, Finance, Stats and Maths, Business.
- Completed Matric.
- Interest in developing skills in one of the above mentioned Career areas.
- Must want to be a consultant and engage on various projects and with various clients.
- Interested in implementing solutions and being hands on in the implementation.
- Ability to travel locally and cross boarder for IQbusiness client projects.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid working model.
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 6:00 pm