What better way to kick start your career with IQbusiness, the leading independent management consulting firm in South Africa.
Our 12-month internship programme is designed to allow graduates who are passionate about software development to hone their abilities and garner valuable experience, by exposing them to the workplace and letting them work on a variety of projects.
We believe and follow strong Agile practices and DevOps principles. We foster a solid culture of learning, mentoring and knowledge sharing. The successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with best practice coding standards, current technology stack and technical design.
There are many opportunities to get involved across projects and environments within IQbusiness. The more exposure one obtains the better the journey of upskilling and understanding will be. Look for the below areas to advance.
- Client project - Shadowing and/or supervised project delivery. Learning and applying specific methods, tools and techniques to help deliver on a project to a client.
- Internal Project/Support - Engage internally with IQbusiness and learn how the business functions. Assist and add value to help in attaining the strategic goals. Support in the day to day by always being open to a learning experience.
- Cross Functional - Diversify your knowledge and skills by engaging and learning across environments and projects. Show adaptability and impetus by taking on different projects and be able to show resolve in finding a solution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science OR MCDP.
- Preferably BSc Degree in Computer Science from a Recognized University.
- Completed Matric.
- Ability to adhere to coding Standards.
- Knowledge of industry coding standards guidelines.
- Have a Drivers' License and a willingness to travel.
- We want you to be you!! With the key values of IQbusiness in mind, we want each individual to pave their path and grow within IQbusiness.
- Collaborate, share and learn from one another and across the business. Show passion and curiosity to learn and develop new skills, but also hone older ones.
- Be caring and supportive by putting up a hand to lend a hand and understand that not all being done will change the world, but it may just help someone for that day.
- Be adaptable and resilient in smaller more monotonous pieces of work, knowing that as you develop the bigger more extravagant projects will come.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2022, 6:00 pm