Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare.
Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients. Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
What You Will Do
- Claims data 를 사용하여report generation, data analysis support.
- Assist on outcome research projects.
- Collaborate with team to deliver project deliverables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Those who are majoring in statistics or who are expected to obtain a Master's degree in Epidemiology / Public Health / Pharmacy.
- Interested in the analysis of Claims Data.
- Ability to use statistical programming languages such as SAS / Python / R.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Statistics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm