Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations. Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources.
Conducting phone or face-to-face interviews with experienced managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders (e.g. physicians). Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question.
What You Will Do
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops.
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision.
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings.
- Building professional relationships with members of the client team.
- Acquiring deep knowledge of IMS data sources, acting as expert advisor to other members of the consulting team.
- Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies.
- Assisting in proposal development.
- Contributing to recruitment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of an Undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record in Life Sciences, Engineering, Economics/Business, and/or experience in the health care industry.
- A solid track record of extra-curricular achievement.
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral).
- A strong commitment to high quality work and an interest in rapid learning and skill development.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts.
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and an interest in the healthcare industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm