Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
What You Will Do
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations.
- Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question.
- Conducting phone or face-to-face interviews with experienced managers and executives in the client team or external stakeholders (e.g. physicians).
- Contributing to the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops.
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision.
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or face-to-face meetings.
- Building professional relationships with members of the client team.
- Acquiring deep knowledge of IMS data sources, acting as expert advisor to other members of the consulting team.
- Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies.
- Assisting in proposal development.
- Contributing to recruitment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree with ares strong the Academic Track Record in Life Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Business, and / or Experience in the Healthcare Industry.
- A preference for major in related fields such as Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Management, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts.
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and an interest in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent Underground Conversational and the Business English (written and Oral).
- Solid Track Record of Extra-curricular achievement.
- A strong commitment to high-quality work and an interest in rapid learning and skill development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Mathematics, Management, Engineering,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm