Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
What You Will Do
- Organizing and checking data.
- Research work.
- Other office work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possible to work for 6 months with 4 year graduate or graduate.
- No preference for major or humanities (Psychology, Business Administration, English Literature, Statistics, etc.).
- Advanced English (Communication, translation, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Statistics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm