Help create a healthier world START RIGHT HERE AT IQVIA.
This position reports to the head of Business Development for MedTech CoE and interfaces with MedTech team and client organization.
IQVIA is committed to an employee-orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workplace.
What You Will Do
- Building Contact list, developing key account plans.
- Business Development efforts towards Medtech Business.
- Developing Credential/ Sales documents.
- Ideation and co development of business development campaigns.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Active participation in Business development process.
- How to engage internal and external stakeholders professionally.
- Gain experience with MedTech Commercial and R&D sector.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Medtech companies, products and key stakeholders.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of IQVIA’s solution offerings.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree in relevant studies, e.g., Business, Marketing, Healthcare, etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Health, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm