Help create a healthier world START RIGHT HERE AT IQVIA.
This position reports to the Clinical Operations Manager and interfaces with the Site Management and Regulatory & Site Activation Team.
The trainee will be involved in the process of managing clinical trials for novel therapies at the country level. Following the trainee program, the successful trainee will be able to apply for roles as a Clinical Trial Assistant/Clinical Research Associate or Start up Specialist in a CRO or Pharma/Biotech company.
Alternatively, the trainee can seek employment as a Clinical Trial Coordinator in a Singapore hospital.
What You Will Do
Trainees to be involved in:
- Support of Clinical Research Associates in managing clinical trials.
- Update Clinical Trial Management Systems and Trial Master Files.
- Data mining and investigator outreach for feasibility studies.
- Support the submission of regulatory and ethics submissions of clinical trials.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
Clinical Trial Assistant Onboarding Plan:
- Includes - IQVIA in the Clinical Research Industry, Ethics in Clinical Research, Fundamentals of Good Clinical Practice Training & Exam, Regulatory Inspection Readiness, Clinical Trial Management System Training, Introduction to electronic Trial Master File.
Understanding Site Activation:
- Includes - The process of starting up a clinical trial in Singapore, Finding the right investigators for a clinical trial in Singapore.
- Regulatory Documents Collection, Review, Approval and Maintenance.
Perform tasks assigned by a manager in either the site activation or site management department, supplemented by soft skills training and technical training:
- Training may Include - Effective Minute taking during Meetings, Managing Challenging Communications, Cross-cultural Awareness.
Complete parts or all the CRA Core Curriculum. This is an extensive onboarding plan with approximately 100 hours of online training, supplemented with on-the-job training - Optional, and only offered to high potential trainees.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm