Help create a healthier world START RIGHT HERE AT IQVIA.
This position reports to the Lead Consultant / Engagement Manager of Primary Intelligence Consumer Health Team and will play an integral part of the team.
As part of the CH PI Team, the trainee will be exposed to internal processes of IQVIA, project and stakeholder management, allowing the trainee to be immersed in the end-to-end market research process.
The IQVIA Consumer Health PI Team covers not just regional clients in APAC, but also global clients based in EU and the US - this global set-up calls for high performance culture, can-do attitude, and excellent end-to-end delivery of projects.
What You Will Do
- IQVIA Trainee Development Plan (onboarding process).
- Effective communication and coordination (writing clear emails, effective project management, effective coordination with internal and external stakeholders).
- Day-to-day project management (experience in setting up projects and fieldwork monitoring).
- Assisting the Lead Consultant / Engagement Manager in story boarding and analysis.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- How to effectively position IQVIA to clients - the strengths of the company.
- How to engage employees and stakeholders professionally.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degree in relevant studies, e.g., healthcare, sciences, or business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Health, Science
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm