IQVIA’s Consulting Group is currently recruiting for Analyst Interns in Singapore. The successful student applicant will have the opportunity to work with experienced consultants to support the design, development and delivery of consulting projects to our clients in the healthcare industry.
Assignments range in complexity from evaluating and scoping opportunities, research analysis and problem solving to assisting the development of recommendations for clients.
You may work closely with other business units including Primary Intelligence, Real World Insights, Data, Technology Solutions and country teams in Asia Pacific.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with business development (e.g., opportunities identification and scoping) and proposal writing for untapped client segments.
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify client issues and develop findings and client recommendations.
- Support project delivery e.g., creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables, and leading client meetings and workshops.
- Provide administrative support (projects tracking, stakeholder contract drafting etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree in relevant areas e.g., healthcare, sciences, finance, economics, business management or analytics.
- Students with a deep interest or familiarity in working with health organizations, governments and life science companies.
- Experience working with data sets, finding insights in unstructured data will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Great interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Strong problem solving, analytical & project management skills.
- Good level of adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and PowerPoint.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm