Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health.
A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
The role will provide project related support; assist with designing, loading, and validation of Lab databases using Clinical Trials Management System(s); ensure work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practice. Accountability and ownership for the quality of database configuration.
What You Will Do
- Assist with study validation activities.
- Research problems, gather information, and liaise with lab colleagues to help ensure projects are set-up in line with established procedures and customer requirements.
- Configure project database, where applicable.
- Maintain accurate project documentation files.
- Keep Setup Managers, Project Managers and other relevant staff informed of any issues that may affect the smooth running of the project.
- Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team.
- Participate in internal audits, as required.
- Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical/Biomedical/Biological Science (or related fields).
- Fresh graduates (with a keen interest into clinical trials/project management work) are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language. In certain geographies where communication in local language is desired (e.g., Japan, China), excellent command of local language with reasonable proficiency in English preferred.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and managers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:26th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm