IRAS' flagship programme offers both career development opportunities in various fields, as well as unique insights into how IRAS functions as the tax administrator of Singapore.
You will get a first-hand experience of our work and culture. Apart from tax-related work, there are projects that involve strategic planning or corporate functions, enhancing operations and/or digital capabilities (think robotic process automation, chatbots!) etc.
What You Will Do
- As an intern with the Compliance Strategy and Insights Division involved in Behavioural Insights (BI) in Tax Administration, you will assist the Insights and Solutions branch in BI projects.
- You will work on 1 to 2 BI projects and given opportunities to
- Present your projects at key management meetings
- Provide research support to ongoing projects
- Manage projects with dynamic developments in behavioral economics studies
- Run workshops and prepare engagement and training materials to promote a human-centred mindset and culture in the organisation
Key learning outcomes:
- Apply behavioural insights concepts in real-life projects
- Gain experience in co-creating interventions with real users
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder management
Required Skills and Abilities
- University undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)/Science (Economics)
- Have a good understanding and/or strong interest in behavioural science/economics
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Good self-management skills, including an ability to be self-directed to meet project deadlines
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm