IRAS' flagship programme offers both career development opportunities in various fields, as well as unique insights into how IRAS functions as the tax administrator of Singapore.
You will get a first-hand experience of our work and culture. Apart from tax-related work, there are projects that involve strategic planning or corporate functions, enhancing operations and/or digital capabilities (think robotic process automation, chatbots!) etc.
Outstanding interns may secure a full-time position with us
What You Will Do
You will assist with assessment work which gives you an opportunity to put your valuation knowledge into practice.
The assessment work includes:
- Preparation of assessment data
- Site Inspection
- Analysis of Rentals
- Propose Annual Values
- University undergraduate pursuing a bachelor degree in Real Estate
- Basic Valuation Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You will assist with the preparation of market reports, papers and presentations, including dashboards and work on projects such as enhancements to valuation models. You will also be doing research work and conducting quantitative and qualitative research.
- University undergraduate pursuing a bachelor degree in Statistics and Applied Mathematics
- Experience with modelling, data analytics and the use of statistical tools is preferred
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Mathematics, Property, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm