Ensure client satisfaction through delivering professional services and resolving technical queries.
Why Work With Us:
- Global opportunities.
- Access to learning and development program.
- New, diverse workforce.
What You Will Do
- Learn, understand and strive for an urgent, high quality client experience.
- Provide 1st Line Iress Product support to end-users & clients.
- Strive for First call resolution in every instance.
- Keep Clients and internal stakeholders informed and updated of the status of queries and manage their expectations.
- Ensure compliance with operational processes and procedures in resolving support queries.
- Ensure that all service requests are managed against service delivery processes, procedures, expectations and requirements.
- Monitor the Service Desk application for service requests assigned to the queue and ensure that all telephonic service requests are accurately logged in the Service Desk application.
- Take ownership of all client service requests and follow through to resolution or alternatively, where required, follow formal escalation procedures and communication protocols.
- Maintain awareness of service requests that are open and escalate to management where sufficient progress has not been made.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Computer Science degree, diploma or similar.
- 65% pass rate in your undergraduate.
- South African citizenship.
- No previous participation in a graduate/internship Programme.
- No previous employment in IT EE position.
- Excellent trouble-shooting, logical thinking and deductive skills.
- Maintained focus and concentration under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail, planning, and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player, and show dedication to the immediate team and company goals.
- Self-motivated and pro-active.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Philosophy and approach of continuous improvement.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent work ethic.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm