We are looking for new trainees to join our ever-growing team in our Cape Town office for the 2022 Year. As cloud accounting specialists, we assist clients by rolling out the latest accounting technologies into their companies and then assist them in managing their finances and accounting.
We use Award-winning software such as Xero, Receipt Bank, and Vend to ensure that the Accounting function is optimized, leaving us time to add value to our clients.
The position gives the successful candidate the opportunity to learn new systems and technologies that will enable them to be well equipped to be a Financial Manager in future or to run their own business.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility - Time is a precious resource. We believe team members should have the option to spend it wisely. This is why we have implemented a remote working system and flexible working hours. team members have unlimited leave so the time spent on work is efficient.
- A relaxed working space - We place emphasis on team culture and creating a comfortable working environment. This includes creating a friendly, social atmosphere by encouraging casual work attire, a millennial vibe and hosting team events such as after-work drinks.
- Study support - We offer our team members full cover for their Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) studies. In addition to financial support, we also provide team members with the necessary study leave as well as any required guidance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Management Accounting or Accounting.
- Be someone who wants to learn and is willing to take on new challenges. This will suit someone who enjoys the idea of working with Startups and Small businesses.
- Someone who wants to learn and grow and has a good knowledge of working on computers and the ability to learn various software packages.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm