X's vision is to build a lifelong learning brand with a range of future-focused programs and services. Our current focus is on creating career development programs for high schoolers, university students, professionals, and executives, and partnering with institutions to transform how the world prepares students for the future of work.
As the Entry-Level Education Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing and hiring teaching assistants from all around the world for our educational programs that run throughout the year. We currently run 3 programs throughout the year, each requiring at least 10 teaching assistants, with the primary program requiring an average of 20 teaching assistants.
Your role is crucial in developing and managing iXperience’s core product. You will work very closely with our Entry-Level Education Manager and VP of Education, as well as the remainder of the Education team, to help develop and manage our programs. Your role will also include day-to-day admin tasks in preparation for each educational program such as contracting teaching members, creating and managing tracking spreadsheets, content review and class scheduling.
As the Entry-Level Education Manager, you will also work closely with the other teams, such as Marketing, Admissions and the Head Teachers, to ensure that we are all aligned and functioning at a high level, which determines the success of our products.
What You Will Do
- As part of the Education team, you’ll report directly to the VP of Education. More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Sourcing global teaching assistant candidates from numerous platforms.
- Reviewing candidate applications, conduct first interviews and review project submissions from each candidate.
- Developing a strong working relationship with each Head Teacher, as the Entry-Level Education Manager works closely with the teaching teams to develop and manage each educational program.
- Working with the Education Team to develop and manage each educational product/program throughout the year.
- Reviewing and/or editing program and course content.
- Designing and maintaining basic databases using Google Sheets.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events, such as Head Teacher Classroom Interviews.
- Researching topics relating to our courses and programs.
- Working cross-functionally with all teams in our business:
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- An excellent judge of character and/or at least 1 year of experience in business consultancy.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle more than one task.
- Strong communication and written skills, with the ability to present information clearly.
- Proficiency in Google Suites: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- A team mindset with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with cross-functional team members, as well as one-on-one with the VP of Education.
- Comfort with ambiguity, ability to pivot rapidly, and enthusiastic about experimentation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm