What you will do
To provide Civil / Structural support services to office, e.g. for geotechnical studies of slopes, retaining walls, foundations and civil engineering projects
- To support the team in undertaking assessments and supervision.
- To assist in the production of technical reports s.
- To undertake supervision of construction works for Government or Private projects as needed.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc in civil engineering or similar with significant Civil / Structural content.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Graduate member of HKIE or similar professional body.
- More experience will be consider as Assistant Civil / Structural Engineer.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm