At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Graduate Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of a project. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in the subject area or discipline. The person has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
What You Will Do
- To support the civil/structural/ geotechnical team in undertaking supervision of construction works for Government or Private projects.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Degree holder in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical related disciplines from local or overseas University with transcripts uploaded for consideration.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Good team player and hard working.
- Scheme A training will be provided.
- You must have working rights in Hong Kong to be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Geotechnical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm