At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15 billion in fiscal 2018 revenue and a talent force of more than 80,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
About the Opportunity - Graduate Electrical Engineer:
- Graduate Electrical Engineer is to is to undertake technical project work involving Electrical design, drawings, specifications and reports, lead the delivery of electrical services projects, including tunnels and buildings projects, provide review and quality assurance of Electrical services technical work by others and work closely with team members.
- Reporting to the Electrical Section Leader, Buildings Lead. We Are looking for high caliber professional to join our Hong Kong team.
- Develop strong client relationships, undertake business development and contribute to the growth of the mechanical discipline and building services group.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/ Building Services) or equivalent.
- Preferably experienced in engineering consultancy/ professional services.
- Knowledge of project management is preferable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin).
- Understand and displays a positive attitude to work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm