At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15 billion in fiscal 2018 revenue and a talent force of more than 80,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
About the Opportunity - Graduate Engineer - MVAC:
Graduate Engineer - MVAC is to is to provide growth through client marketing, competent technical leadership and project support in relation to the design, documentation and contract administration of Mechanical Building Services including heating and chilled water systems, mechanical ventilation systems, building management systems, VRF air conditioning systems, condenser water-cooled systems, and similar associated mechanical services to Commercial, Custodial, Retail, Health Care, Educational, Residential and Industrial buildings.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Building Services Section Leader,Buildings Lead. We Are looking for high caliber professional to join our Hong Kong team.
Develop strong client relationships, undertake business development and contribute to the growth of the mechanical discipline and building services group:
- Ensure all mechanical engineering project work undertaken complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices.
- Liaise with Government Authority such as Buildings Department; Architectural Services Department, Highways Department and CEDD.
- Client liaison and the production of tenders, including quality documentation and costings.
- Assist the local office team with accountability for project performance, utilization, training and bidding.
- Effectively undertake project and team activities in line with company policy, including commercial, managerial, financial and technical aspects.
- Project delivery and project management with a focus on strong financial performance, timely delivery, risk management, quality, and client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering.
- Preferably experienced in engineering consultancy / professional services.
- Knowledge of project management is preferable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
- Understands and displays a positive attitude to work.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm