At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15 billion in fiscal 2018 revenue and a talent force of more than 80,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
What you will do
- Provide geological support, e.g. Aerial photograph Interpretation, geological studies of slopes/retaining walls, natural terrain and civil engineering projects, rock mapping etc
- Assist in undertaking geological assessments for man-made slopes, natural terrain studies and geotechnical works, etc.
- Assist in production of technical reports such as geotechnical assessment report, natural terrain hazard report, rock mapping reports, etc
- Undertake ground investigation supervision
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Earth Sciences/ Geology/Engineering Geology or equivalent
- Good written and spoken English
- Understand the fundamentals of geology and has good knowledge of Hong Kong geology
- Ability to use geological/geotechnical/geospatial software such as gINT, HoleBASE, ArcGIS, CAD
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you. At Jacobs it’s all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with your full resume, copies of certificates & employment references, present and expected salary, availability and contact telephone number by click "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks. Other applications will be kept in confidence for 1 year.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Science, Engineering Geotechnical, Engineering
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm