What you will do
- To provide geotechnical support services to office, e.g. for geotechnical studies of slope, retaining wall, site formation, foundations and civil engineering projects.
- To support geotechnical team in undertaking geotechnical assessments for slopes, retaining walls, foundations, etc.
- To assist in the preparation of geotechnical design reports and geotechnical assessment reports.
- To undertake supervision of geotechnical related construction works as required.
- To undertake supervision of ground investigations as required.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents and contract documents for the projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
The successful candidate will have
- BSc in civil engineering or similar with significant geotechnical content.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in slope/retaining walls/Site formation project.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Understands the fundamentals of geotechnics and has good knowledge of HK geology and geotechnical practice.
- Ability to use geological/geotechnical/geospatial software such as Slope/w. Ability to use PLAXIS, ArcGIS, DIPS, etc. would be an advantage.
- Graduate member of HKIE or similar professional body (HKIE Geotechnical Division preferred).
Graduate Engineers (Geotechnical)
- The successful candidate will have.
- BEng in civil / geotechnical engineering.
- HKIE Scheme “A” Training will be given to fresh graduates.
- Knowledge in Autocad / MicroStation is preferable.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural, Engineering Geotechnical
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm