Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - Today and into tomorrow. Ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we want you to join our Graduate Program!
At Jacobs, our focus on building long-term client relationships has helped us become one of the largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and scientific services including engineering, architecture, construction, operations and project management. Our portfolio spans industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets in over 230 locations around the world.
As part of the Jacobs Graduate Program, you will work on real projects, bids and tenders from the get-go. Gaining valuable experience to build on your theoretical knowledge, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of experts and industry leaders to help guide, mentor and shape your career.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Graduate to join Jacobs’ Economics and Advisory team in UAE, with a strong focus on infrastructure advisory.
As part of our Economics and Advisory practice, you will be part of a team that provides strategic advice to our clients, enabling them to make informed decisions that deliver value. We provide services across a range of sectors - Transport, infrastructure/cities, water and environment to large public and private sector clients across Asia Pacific.
Our advisory services include:
- Infrastructure investment, long term strategic planning, business case development and capital projects.
- Strategy review, development and evaluation.
- Policy and program analysis, development and evaluation.
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees.
To support your professional growth, Jacobs’ flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you.
What You Will Do
- In this role you will support on providing strategic infrastructure advice to major public and private sector clients. This advice will encompass infrastructure and asset planning, investment, development and management and include:
- Supporting the preparation of business cases in accordance with Commonwealth and State Governments and sector specific guidelines and procedures.
- Supporting the preparation of feasibility studies and options assessments.
- Working collaboratively with other Jacobs’ team members to pursue infrastructure planning and business case opportunities and assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Working with stakeholders, supporting the development of statements of requirements, project and program evaluations, long term scenario planning, and value for money reviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed your degree (Commerce, Business and Engineering, or a mix of these studies).
- Be technically inquisitive.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ask questions and challenge the norm.
- Have demonstrated their passion for engineering through prior internship.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm