Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - Today and into tomorrow. Ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we want you to join our Graduate Program!
It’s one thing to dream up new solutions. At Jacobs, we also deliver them.
What drives you drives us as we work to build a better world – together. At Jacobs, every day is an opportunity to make the world better, more connected, more sustainable. We’re powered by more than 50,000 people across the globe who deliver innovative scientific, technical, professional and program-management solutions for public and private clients around the world.
On Jacobs’ Graduate Program you will work on real projects, bids and tenders from the get-go. Gaining valuable experience to build on your theoretical knowledge, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of experts and industry leaders to help guide, mentor and shape your career.
Our Graduates are well supported with professional and personal development programs in place to help guide you to be the best you can be. You will be part of the Jacobs Careers Network which is a global program dedicated to empowering employees to maximize their potential through engagement and development opportunities across all career stages.
The employee-led network helps members see the opportunities available at Jacobs, feel connected to the company and their global colleagues, gain exposure to leaders, and helps you to shape and fulfil your career aspirations.
Our Built Environment practice has a global footprint with more than 5,000 professionals contributing to +$1.5B in revenue. Our Architectural, Interior and Building System solutions supports all aspects of specialty consulting to include asset management, economics, business development and scientific advancement for our government, commercial, institutional, and industrial clients, across diverse markets and services.
This role will see you build relationships and develop smart offerings through design innovation for Jacobs. We will lead you through the stages of true design delivery, as you begin to take on coordination tasks following projects from conception through to construction supervision.
At Jacobs we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enables us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations. Our global culture of caring fosters a workplace where we value the safety, positive mental health, inclusion and belonging of all our employees.
To support your professional growth, Jacobs’ flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you.
What You Will Do
- You will be dealing with multidisciplinary coordination, communicating with internal technical stakeholders from our Jacobs offices around the world, including structure, mechanical, electrical, fire and life safety professionals, to ensure full life cycle projects are conducted in BIM and Navisworks.
- You will be participating in workshops ensuring that the quality of the deliverables is fully coordinated in line with client requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering.
- Already participated in design competitions.
- Be technically inquisitive.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective.
- Communicate exceptionally well.
- Ask questions and challenge the norm.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm