Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - Today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their state-of-the-art facilities that are changing our world.
At Jacobs, we’re transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - Today.
As an Electrical Engineering Graduate in our Greenville office, you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and design-build project delivery. You’ll have the opportunity to work with power system planning, power distribution, lighting design, fire and life safety systems, vertical transportation and construction coordination. We’ll rely on you to prepare load analysis for different stages of design, drawings detailing the system designed as well as prepare and document energy compliance calculations and forms.
You’ll be surrounded by expert mentorship opportunities to help you thrive in your new career. Working together, we’ll help you grow and pursue what fulfills you so that we can make impacts on the future - Big and small, global and local.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, basic rendering and publishing programs, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Some experience working in a corporate engineering environment, Internship or CO-OP.
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork.
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way, both in person and in writing.
- United States Citizenship.
- Engineer In Training (EIT) Certificate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Carolina (United...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm