Internship positions at Jacobs provide college students an opportunity to gain real-world experience in their specific area of study. Interns will work alongside world-class professionals in a fast-paced, professional setting which provides interns invaluable experiences applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment.
What You Will Do
- Perform routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision.
- May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation.
- Assisting in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations.
- Providing support to engineering staff members as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in at least their sophomore year within an Engineering curriculum is required.
- Experience in roadway or rail design preferred.
- At least a 3.0 GPA is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel is required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microstation is preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interface and collaborate with all levels of personnel and management.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2019, 6:00 pm