As an Electrical Engineer, you’ll have the chance to work on a variety of projects including the metals manufacturing, state of the art semiconductor fabs, and data centers. Working with other members of the team, you’ll take responsible charge of the design of electrical, telecom, and life safety systems including technical accuracy, completeness, quality of electrical construction documents, manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
What You Will Do
- During your time with us, you will analyze and design power distribution systems using various electrical engineering software programs, as well as prepare electrical calculations and details for the installation power systems elements including switchgear, transformers, and panelboards.
- You will also have an opportunity to interface and collaborate with other internal disciplines such as mechanical, structural, architectural and process to develop well-coordinated designs, in conjunction with communicating with clients, vendors, contractors, utilities and code authorities as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- EIT Certification.
- Previous design internship experience.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tool suite.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pennsylvania (United States...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm