Jaguar Land Rover North America’s internship program is a great opportunity for college students or students who are currently in a graduate school program, to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development from a business and learning perspective. This internship will provide an opportunity to develop business acumen, leadership, and project management skills, as well as develop analytical and reporting skills.
What You Will Do
- The successful intern will be responsible for supporting the Customer Experience team members in a variety of tasks and project areas, including getting exposure to such programs as Mobile Technician, Roadside Assistance, Service Loaner, Service & Purchase Experience Frameworks, and Retailer Service Surveys.
- The main focus will be on data analytics with ad hoc projects, as required, supporting the department to meet business goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or pursuing a graduate studies degree (Marketing, Finance, Business, or a related discipline preferred).
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- General interest in the Automotive Industry.
- Strong Excel and pivot table knowledge.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive within the organization to find information from the right people.
- Ability to research and marry information/perform analysis across programs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport and communicate confidently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 6:00 pm