Jaguar Land Rover North America’s internship program is a great opportunity for college students, or those who are currently in a graduate school program, to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of the automotive industry.
This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development from a business and learning perspective.
What You Will Do
- The successful intern will gain hands-on experience and exposure to how these areas of our business runs, while supporting our teams on special projects and initiatives that impact the overall business.
- The successful intern will assist in supporting upcoming business projects, including, but not limited to, Variable Marketing Look Back Analysis and Control Development, Future of Jaguar Retail Project – 1 Price Selling/Midpoint Scenario, and further development of Variable Marketing Post Program Analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress, or pursuing a graduate studies degree (in Accounting, Business, Finance or MBA).
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, and previous data manipulation experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Detail-oriented, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport and communicate confidently.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently or with teams as required.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 6:00 pm