Jaguar Land Rover North America’s internship program is a great opportunity for college students, or students who are currently in a graduate school program, to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of the automotive industry.
This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development from a business and learning perspective. The Human Resources department supports the business by providing organizational planning, recruitment and training management, engagement activities, and employee protection in order to build a motivated team.
What You Will Do
The Human Resources Intern position provides an opportunity to develop business acumen, leadership, and project management skills.
- Intern will be responsible for supporting various HR administrative projects across all areas including:
- Policies - Supporting the implementation of new policies and edits of current, including research.
- Benefits - Supporting pension and open enrollment initiatives.
- Recruitment - Posting roles, sourcing candidates, pre-employment checks, and on-boarding new hires.
- Development & maintenance of the Human Resources intranet page.
- Support planned employee activities and wellness initiatives.
- Other HR projects and Employee Engagement activities as needed.
- Ad hoc projects / assignments as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress, or pursuing a graduate studies degree (Human Resources major or minor preferred).
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills (SharePoint experience a plus).
- Previous HR experience or coursework.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- High level of professionalism.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport and communicate confidently.
- Members of a student Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) chapter preferred.
- Job type:Internships
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 6:00 pm