Jaguar Land Rover North America’s internship program is a great opportunity for college students, or students who are currently in a graduate school program, to gain hands-on experience in the exciting world of the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity for personal growth and development from a business and learning perspective.
What You Will Do
- Pulling data sets, investigating competitive offerings, and project support for strategic decision making.
- Assisting in the development and execution materials produced for all product lines, including website updates, brochures, dealer order guides, etc.
- Assure accuracy of customer facing materials.
- Support the Product Team on various projects for the expanding product line as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress, or pursuing a graduate studies degree (Marketing, Business, or a related discipline preferred).
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- General interest in the Automotive Industry.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Previous marketing experience and/or coursework.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, strong work ethic, team player, ability to build rapport and communicate confidently.
- Ability to leverage insights to draw sound conclusions and translate them into actionable recommendations.
- Previous internship in Product or Marketing role preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
New Jersey (United...
- Closing Date:10th May 2019, 6:00 pm