Are you a Rare Talent?
We’re looking for future Rare Talent to join our Jardine Internship Programme. If you aspire to become a business leader, dare to challenge the status quo, and are deeply curious to learn new things, then you’re in the right place.
Why join Jardine Internship Programme?
The four-week Jardine Internship Programme is designed to put you through the paces of our diverse businesses in Hong Kong. You’ll gain first-hand experience of what a career at Jardines looks like while also taking part in a variety of real business projects, professional skills workshops, and networking events. Combined with the invaluable relationships you’ll gain during your internship, the experience will help you become a future business leader.
- Hands-on exposure to our diverse businesses
- Leadership, finance and business workshops
- Networking with trainees and other Jardines professionals
- Innovation business pitch to senior leadership
- Four-week paid internship* in Hong Kong**
- Accommodation and flights covered for non-Hong Kong students
You’ll take ownership of your work along with enterprising colleagues and a manager, who will map out project expectations, provide guidance and work closely with you on a post-programme review of your experience.
Interns who successfully complete the internship with satisfactory performance will be considered for the Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS).
**If COVID-19 circumstances preclude an in-person experience, Jardine Internship Programme may be conducted virtually or remotely with some local in-person elements.
- Full-time penultimate year university students graduating in 2022
- Clear aspiration to become a business leader of tomorrow
- Possess strong analytical thinking
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Open to learning from experience and feedback
- Have the energy, passion and perseverance to obtain the best results
- Passionate about working and living in Asia
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Programme details & application: careers.jardines.com
Hong Kong SAR & Southeast Asia
- Application Deadline: 28th February 2021
- Online Assessments: February – March 2021
- Final Interview: 30th March – 1st April 2021
- Offer letter: April 2021
Mainland China & United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: 28th March 2021
- Online Assessments: March – April 2021
- Final Interview: 27th – 28th April 2021
- Offer letter: April 2021
Internship Period: 5th – 30th July 2021
Jardines Rare Talent Virtual Career Talk
Our trainees will share their first-hand experiences of the programme, attend our virtual Career Talk to learn more: careers.jardines.com/events
Rare Talent Academy
From getting applications hints and tips, to learning about real-life business challenges and solutions from our industry experts, our webinar series will help gear you up for your desired career opportunities: careers.jardines.com/rtacademy/
Follow us to get latest programme news and application tips:
Facebook & Instagram: Jardines Careers
LinkedIn: Jardine Matheson
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 3:59 pm