The Jardine Executive Trainee Scheme (JETS) has been designed to grow future business leaders and tailored to meet specific business needs and geographies. Each year we bring a diverse group of talented graduates into our organisation with the aim of helping each of them to grow their career and to set them up for a long-term career success in the Group.
Graduates join as a management trainee, in your first year assignment you will be attached to a business unit. You can expect to gain broad experience and exposure across functions with rotations such as in finance, operations, sales, marketing, supply chain, business development, human resources, IT etc.
Apart from career opportunities and chances for advancement in Asia, you will also receive extensive development that is designed to build your general management capabilities. You will undergo a development programme that comprises a series of leadership development, commercial training, coaching and mentoring, as well as a sponsorship to the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Professional Qualification.
What We’re Looking For
- Ambitious with leadership potential and a strong desire to develop a career in Asia.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with good commercial acumen
- Strong affiliation with Asia, culturally sensitive and adaptable to change
- A good degree in finance, economics, engineering, business management
- Well-rounded experience involved in leadership positions, projects management, business case competitions, community services, and internship programmes