Our Global Graduate Program offers a unique opportunity to top graduates and high-potential entry level consultants to rapidly accelerate their career in technology-related Business Consulting.
Throughout this 18-month program participants will get a chance to participate in multiple trainings (including 6 weeks in the US), shadow experienced consultants during onsite consulting projects, and gradually pick up on-site assignments with JDA Clients across Europe.
Associate Consultant is an entry level business consultant role that will work with JDA customers to find out their needs and how JDA’s products or services will fit those needs.
The Associate Consultant will spend their time learning everything they can about a variety of different industry verticals and JDA products (with a particular focus on Manufacturing Planning solutions). This role will capture design details, assist in configuration, testing of JDA products, and support go live and client activities regarding JDA implementation projects.
What You Will Do
- With guidance and direction from Architects or more experienced team members the Associate assists in and supports a variety of JDA’s implementation activities.
- Supports the project team as the scribe during meetings in design, construct, test, deploy, and transition phases.
- Creates functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives.
- Assists and supports project team with configuration and testing of the designed solution.
- Assists and supports customer with their testing and training activities.
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest and willingness to develop in IT and Supply Chain areas.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Computer Science.
- 0-2 years of experience in SCM operations, or business/IT consulting.
- Computer literacy (practical knowledge of SQL is a major plus).
- Fluency in English (C1+ level).
- Unlimited right to travel and work across the European Union.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively over the next several years (experienced consultants usually travel internationally about 75% of working days, Monday-Friday on the majority of weeks each year).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Industrial Design, Logistics and Supply...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm