Our customers and users are now Millennials and this will only grow. That's why we actively seek the best and brightest students. Our JDA Summer internships and academic co-ops offer paid learning opportunities, social events, Lunch & Learns with our CEO, volunteer events, and Campus Ambassador Program. To provide all round general support to the South African Marketing Team.
What You Will Do
- Assistance with coordination of events, sales meetings, workshops and trade shows.
- Looking after event registration and confirmations.
- Assisting with event logistics.
- Organising appropriate literature and making sure presentations are ready.
- Ordering giveaways.
- Support Business Development on follow-ups after events.
- Working on pre and post show event emails using Marketo.
- Creating and distributing the Marketing Newsletter.
- Ensuring that internal Marketing information site is kept up to date.
- Need to create updates and content for posts, tweets and statuses across a range of social media channels.
- Create Social Media plans for upcoming events.
- Assistance with database marketing (SalesForce).
- Database maintenance and updates – outbound calling and internet research to obtain correct contact data for specific accounts for hard copy mailings and non-delivered emails.
- Generating reports and providing analysis.
- Providing insights to improve and maximise results.
- Organising Marketing Cupboard.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study field Marketing/Business Administration/Information Technology.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and analytically.
- Keen on working in an international environment.
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Interest in marketing technology, systems and progress.
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo).
- Knowledge of, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Databases.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Duration 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Information Technology,...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm