To support our deal team, we are looking for a curious & motivated intern for our Hong Kong headquarters.
As an intern, you will be fully involved in a range of investment-related activities, from researching commercial information on target companies, to forming an investment thesis and presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
What You Will Do
- Research and analyze information on target companies, relevant competitors and industry developments.
- Prepare materials for meetings with senior investment professionals, industry experts, target management teams, and investment partners.
- Support the deal team in the commercial due diligence process.
- Assist with ongoing portfolio management activities.
- Gather information for ad-hoc projects as needed (e.g., KYC processes, document translation, internal reporting).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards an undergraduate (at least 4 semesters completed) or graduate-level degree or recent graduate in a business-related discipline.
- Prior internship experience in one of the following areas preferred - Private Equity & Venture Capital, Corporate M&A, Strategy consulting, Investment banking.
- Full professional fluency in English; additional fluency in Mandarin (verbal & written) preferred.
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and able to deliver output under time pressure.
- Independent thinking and ability to prioritize workstreams as needed.
- Collaborative team player and open to learn from others.
- Understanding of corporate finance principles and ability to apply.
- Strong commercial understanding of the Private Equity industry.
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with Capital IQ and Bloomberg advantageous.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm