If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
What You Will Do
- Support APAC and local environmental manager to roll out green initiatives
- Update and maintain the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) documentation which include legal register, SOP and SEA register etc. and identify improvement opportunities
- Collect environmental performance data in regular basis and ensure data accuracy in the database.
- Coordinate with local environmental service providers and certification bodies and support audit arrangement and improvement action implementation.
- Organize environmental programmes and execute projects to according to the plan. Coordinate with other departments and external parties to drive awareness among the firm.
- Maintain team's intranet sites to ensure the information is up to date.
- Work as a team with other region In-House Environmental Management assistant in driving regional initiatives and share best practices and development of regional environmental community
- Identify opportunities for In-House Environmental Management communications, training topics and raising awareness among the APAC group
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Undergraduate in environmental related subject
- Organized, be able to work independently and strong sense of responsibility
good communication and presentation skill
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of event execution is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Part-time (2.5 -3 days per week)
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm