Strategic management consultants advise organizations about key strategic issues concerning restructuring and progression, as well as how to improve profitability, competitive advantage, share value and efficiency.
Our consulting practice will help you learn data gathering techniques from primary and secondary sources, site analysis, analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry trends, and creating detailed client reports.
You will be working with a high-performance team, developing multi-tasking, problem-solving, research and analytical skills.
What You Will Do
- Assist the consulting team on client assignments, key tasks include market research, financial analysis, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings.
- Market research may require travel within the region subject to visa issues in order to conduct field research.
- Support the consulting team in preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research and marketing initiatives as needed.
- Report to the head of strategic consulting as well as to the respective assignment leads on an ongoing basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate/Finance.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Good report writing skills in MS Word.
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling.
- Corporate email communication.
- Internet Search.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on caliber and profile rather than language skills).
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Property
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm