It is a 12 month development journey, with hands-on experience.
Graduates will work on live projects, job shadowing & to help maximize their learning, and exposure, an opportunity to work in 1-2 other business lines for 2-3 months on project-based assignments.
The Saudi Graduate Program is a customized training program aimed at developing graduates with pre-identified competencies in line with the job requirements within JLL.
- Opportunity for new talents to undergo a structure development program.
- Strengthen fresh talents foundation and their skillset.
- Build new talent pool.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate/Finance.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Good report writing skills in MS Word.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling.
- Corporate email communication.
- Internet Search.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities.
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on calibre and profile rather than language skills).
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Property
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm