We are looking for an Intern - Construction/Engineering/Architecture for our Project & Development Services business line. This is an internship with the Project & Development Services team on a live program in Riyadh. The work will be involved in all aspects of services provided but will be working closely with one of the experienced Project Managers on a package of works.
What You Can Expect From Us:
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
What You Will Do
- Work alongside the Project team and assist in all aspects of project delivery.
- Minuting meetings and creating agendas.
- Participate in project reviews, update meetings, client meetings, contractor meetings, etc.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other research initiatives as needed.
- Any other task requested by line manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post-Graduate in Project Management/Engineering/Construction Management/Architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of the engineering/construction industry.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Project Management
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm