If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions - Join us at JLL!
Retail Leasing Agent supports the leasing team to source locations for Retail, F&B and Entertainment operators, as well as doing site visits, retail market updates, client communications and leasing deals.
What You can Expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together - Across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you.
What You Will Do
- Assist the Retail Leasing team on client assignments, key tasks include market research, site visits, preparing proposals, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings.
- Market research may require travel within the region subject to visa issues in order to conduct field research.
- Support the Retail Leasing team in preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Contribute to the successful execution of lease agreements and initiatives as needed.
- Report to the head of Retail Leasing as well as to the respective assignment leads on an ongoing basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate in any discipline or Post Graduate in Real Estate/Finance. Preference will be given to Real Estate Graduates with a Masters from an internationally reputed school.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate or Retail Industry.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate tasks in accordance with priorities.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling.
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Good report writing skills in MS Word.
- Corporate email communication.
- Internet Search.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Efficiently use words to communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost depend on caliber and profile rather than language skills).
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Property
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm