Assist the team on client assignments, key tasks include market research, financial analysis, report writing, presentation, participation in internal and external meetings. Market research may require travel within the region i.e. Middle East & Africa.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of client pitches, presentations and proposals.
- Contribute to the successful execution of other business development and marketing initiatives as needed.
- Report to the Head of Department as well as to the respective assignment leads on an ongoing basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Academic and/or Operations exposure to the Hotel industry is a must.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Real Estate Industry.
- Good report writing skills .
- Ability to prepare succinct Power Point presentations.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and modelling.
- Strong analytical background with attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Show proof of rigor and autonomy when working.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines, even when timeframes are demanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, preferably also in Arabic and French (selection criteria will first and foremost consider the caliber and profile rather than language skills).
- Be capable of managing stress & accepting constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm